After completion of the public tender, The PAN Group reports on result of the public tender as follows:
I. Individuals/organizations making the public tender :
g) Organizations making the public tender : THE PAN GROUP JOINT STOCK COMPANY
h) Trade name: The PAN Group
i) Charter capital: 1,361,016,300,000.00 VND
j) Headquarter: A1-9 VL3 Street, Vinh Loc 2 Industrial Zone, Long Hiep Ward, Ben Luc District, Long An Province, Vietnam
k) Tel: (0272) 3630218 Fax: : (0272) 3630217
l) Legal basis for business operation:
- Certificate of business registration No. 0301472704 first issued on 31/08/2005 by Ho Chi Minh city Department of Planning and Investment, and amended 18th by Long An Department of Planning and Investment, on 04/01/2019.
- Main business line: Uncategorized finance-assistant services, details: Investment consulting (Excluding legal, financial, tax, audit, accounting and securities advice); Code: 6619 (Main).
- Main service: Invest in agriculture, fisheries and consumer food.
- Market share in the areas of operation of the company: No statistic.
- Total business capital: 7,604,999,098,024.00 VND (Total capital mentioned on the half –year consolidated audited financial statement of 2018 of The PAN Group).
II. Target company: SAO TA FOODS JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Security code: FMC, listed at Ho Chi Minh City Stock Exchange.
Charter capital: 402,000,000,000 VND
Number of shares: 40,200,000 shares
Par value: 10,000.00 VND/share
III. Number of shares held by the offeror in target company before transaction:
Number of shares held by the offeror in target company before transaction: 13,328,000 shares.
Ownership proportion of shares held by the offeror in target company before transaction: 33.15% of total outstanding shares of Sao Ta Foods Joint Stock Company.
IV. Number/proportion of shares expected to be offered: 4,762,000.00 shares, equivalent to 11,85% of total outstanding shares of Sao Ta Foods Joint Stock Company.
V. Number of shares purchased in the public tender: 4,228,730 shares
VI. Number/proportion of shares held by the offeror in target company after transaction: 17,566,730 shares, equivalent to 43.67% of total outstanding shares of Sao Ta Foods Joint Stock Company
Long An, 17 January 2019
THE PAN GROUP
Please download the attached file: Bao cao ket qua CMCK_ FMC.pdf